Jamaica Technical High School Scholarship
The Ministry of Education and Youth will award scholarships to, first year University students who are desirous of pursuing a Bachelor Degree in any Faculty at the University of Technology.
Candidates should be:
- Jamaican citizen, domiciled in Jamaica during the last five years.
- A final year student at a Technical High School desirous of pursuing full-time undergraduate studies at the University of Technology.
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a bond agreeing to work in Jamaica and work in a Government owned institution for a period not exceeding five (5) years.
- Certificate of domicile signed by a J.P. or Minister of Religion or other reputable member of the community.
- A Character Reference Letter from a member of the community e.g. Education Officer, Principal, Minister of Religion or Justice of the Peace.
- One (1) Academic Reference Letter.
- Certificate of fitness signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Applicants should make their own application to the University of Technology for admission.
The scholarship award is valid for the academic year immediately following the offer of the award and cannot be deferred for any reason.
N.B. ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.