Financial Assistance Grant
The following supporting documents are required for your application to be processed:
- Letter of acceptance/ status letter
- Progress Report (Transcript)
- Evidence of outstanding balances or tuition fees (must be obtained from institution)
- Job Letter (If Employed)
- Passport sized photograph
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Evidence of need – reference letter from two referees
- Principal or teacher
- Guidance Counsellor or representative from Student Support Services
- Member of Parliament
- Justice of the Peace
(Applications without appropriate supporting documents will NOT be processed)
Applicants for Grants are to note that should any single award or the sum
total of multiple awards exceed $299,999, the candidate will be bonded to
work in Jamaica.
The length of the bonding period will be determined by the bands outlined in the Bonding Policy administered by the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service.
Additional grants will be determined based on student performance in the previous year.